So the inspiration for these flowers comes from having to read a book for a class over the weekend. I got an audiobook version of it, and blissfully listened my way through it, while making pretty little flowers. Here some of my creations:
- Instructions on how to make the flower in this post.
- Then I sewed on a pearly shank button in the middle.
- Then, folded a piece of sheer ribbon and stitched it to the back.
- Next, sewed the pin piece to a circle of white felt.
- Last, I used Tacky glue (inspired by this tutorial) to adhere the felt to the fabric. I love this stuff now!
I did a few singed silk flowers too. I mentioned them earlier in this post.
I really love the way they turned out this time! Plus it kept my hands busy while I was listening to my homework!